Not all of us have had the opportunity to work in a truly positive work environment. A positive work environment is important for the productivity of a company but it is also important to us personally. Our emotional and physical health can be improved by working in a positive work environment. We should wake up each morning wanting to go to work - not trying to think of excuses to not go.
We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work. As an employee or a leader within a company, you have a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Everyone has a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. This course will give you tools to be able to create the type of company environment that you crave through building and nurturing effective workplace relationships.
- Recognize what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can to do personally to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
Frontline employees, supervisors, and managers at all levels of the organization
- A two-day course
- The recommended number of participants per class is 7-15 per session, although larger groups can be accommodated with an additional facilitator
Forward Focus Deliverables
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Interactive exercises
- Specialized participants guide and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
All Forward Focus courses can be customized for organizational needs. To learn more about how this course might be customized for your needs please contact us.