With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together? This one-day course can help you get there!
What you can expect:
- Understand the value of working as a team
- Develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Identify your team player style and how it can be used effectively with your own team
- Build team trust
- Identify the stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- Recognize the critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Identify ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
Anyone who is leading a team or part of a group of people organized to work together interdependently and cooperatively to meet the needs of their internal or external customers by accomplishing their purpose and goals.
- A two-day course, which can be customized
- The recommended number of participants per calls is 7-15 per session, although larger groups can be accommodated with an additional facilitator
Forward Focus Deliverables
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Interactive exercises
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
All Forward Focus courses can be customized to meet organizational needs. To learn more about how this course might be customized for your needs please contact us.